NUTRITIONAL THERAPY - PRIVATE CONSULTANCIES
Nutritional therapy is a science-based, personalised approach to healthcare and natural healing of the body. With assessments and intervention using nutrition, lifestyle adaption and relevant diagnostic testing to support you to optimise your physiological, emotional and physical self.
Nutritional Therapy is a recognised complementary therapy that can achieve results on its own, or support orthodox medicine and other therapies. Working with your GP or consultant in the ongoing management of your condition or recommending a qualified alternative therapist.
Will nutritional therapy work for me?
– Are you looking to make dietary changes to improve a health issue?
– Are you looking to improve your health as you age?
– Are you looking to increase energy levels?
– Are you suffering from symptoms of a suspected or diagnosed health condition, but your medication isn’t improving it?
– Are you looking to improve your performance, endurance or reach a health goal?
– Or are you just wanting to feel in optimum health again?
I offer a one-to-one confidential, consultation focusing on any health concerns or areas of diet and lifestyle that need improvement. This first consultation will take 60 – 90 minutes. Once I have gathered this information I then devise:
- Action Plan – personalized, achievable advice for diet and lifestyle changes.
- Supplement Programme – details of any recommended nutritional supplements.
- The recommendation of non-invasive clinical tests if required, to help ascertain any suspected underlying conditions:
- Food Intolerance – testing up to 300 foods
- DNA test – genetic variants for food cravings, sugar metabolism and sensitivity to carbohydrates, fat over-absorption and sensitivity, detoxification, methylation cycle, oestrogen imbalance, inflammation, caffeine sensitivity, lactose intolerance, iron over-absorption and the requirements for vitamin B, D, magnesium, glutathione and vitamin C, antioxidants and omega-3 & 6.
- Stool testing – testing for fungi, intestinal candida, stool pH, intestinal parasites, leaky gut, intestinal colonisation, intestinal inflammation and immune system (sIgA), celiac, lactose intolerance, H. Pylori
A follow-up meeting will be scheduled 4 weeks later.
Initial – 75€, Follow up – 45€
Offices in Portals, Santa Catalina, Santa Maria
Centro Medico Dr Stoma,
C/Tudó 11, Son Ferrer, Calvia,
Food intolerance testing