What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
What are the different types of cookies?
There are several criteria for classifying cookies.
Depending on how long they are stored for:
* Session cookies, that are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
* Persistent cookies, that are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
Depending on the owner:
• First party cookies. Those that belong to the Website.
• Third party cookies. Those which are owned by a third party who will treat the information collected.
Depending on the purpose:
• Functional or technical cookies, which are those that improve service, locating incidents, recognize the user, etc.
• Analytical performance cookies, which are those that are used to analyze data on user navigation on the website. Type of cookies used on this website.
Our website uses the cookies described below:
First party cookies
PHPSESSID – Technical cookie
Third Party cookies
NID – set by Google+ accounts
redux_current_tab – set by ReduxFramework, WordPress
redux_current_tab_get – set by ReduxFramework, WordPress
wfvt_1152079136 – set by WordPress Security plugin
wordfence_verifiedHuman – set by WordPress Security plugin
Social networking cookies generated by social network sharing buttons
With the mere fact of continue browsing our Website you will be implicitly consenting the use made of these cookies, for the prescribed period and conditions contained in this Cookies policy.
How to disable and/or block cookies
Cookies are not necessary for using our website. Therefore, you can block or disable them by activating the relevant setting on your browser. Most browsers allow the possibility to warn you of the presence of cookies or even reject them automatically. If the cookies are rejected, you can still use our website, but the use of some services may be limited and your navigation affected.
Withdrawal of consent
If at any time you want to withdraw your consent related to this cookies policy, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (PC or mobile) through adjustments and settings of your Internet browser. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system creates new cookies every time you visit our Web Site. Note that all Internet browsers allow changing those settings.
For more information on how to adjust the cookie settings on your browser, please check the relevant links below.
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences